1. Objectives and Information Collection
The elements of data collection on the SantaPocket E-commerce trading platform include: Phone number, Full name, Address, Email… These are the information that SantaPocket needs members to provide when registering to use the service. and let SantaPocket confirm the link when customers register to use the service on the mobile application to ensure the rights of users.
The members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all activities using the service under their registered account name and email. In addition, members are responsible for promptly notifying SantaPocket E-commerce trading platform of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, storage of name and password registration of third parties to have a suitable solution.
2. Scope of information use
The SantaPocket E-commerce trading platform uses the information provided by members to:
· Sign in to the app using the SantaPocket service. At the same time, send notices about sending and receiving activities among members through the SantaPocket E-commerce trading platform.
· Making surveys and evaluating the operating results of the System during the past time.
· Make a list of customers to set up promotions or have policies for each customer.
· Prevent activities that destroy members’ accounts or impersonate Members.
· Contact to solve problems with members in special cases.
· Do not use members’ personal information other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to transactions at SantaPocket.
· In case required by the law: The SantaPocket E-commerce trading platform is responsible for cooperating in providing personal information of members upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, searching agency in relation to any client’s terms of law. Other than that, no one has the right to infringe on members’ personal information.
3. Information storage time
The member’s personal data will be stored until there is a request to cancel or the members can login and cancel it by themselves. In all other cases, all members’ personal information will be kept confidential on SantaPocket‘s server.
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
SANTA JOINT STOCK COMPANY
🎯 Address: 161 Truong Van Bang Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City.
☎ Hotline 0974 549 066
📧 Email: email@example.com
5. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
Members have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into their account and correcting personal information or asking SantaPocket to do this. When receiving these feedbacks, SantaPocket will confirm the information and be responsible for replying, guiding members to restore or delete personal information of customers.
6. Customers’ privacy information security commitment
Personal information of members on the SantaPocket application is absolutely guaranteed by SantaPocket according to SantaPocket‘s personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each member is only done with the consent of the customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to third parties about the member’s personal information without the consent of the member. Individuals or organizations that may have the ability to access such information include: SantaPocket – the product of SANTA JOINT STOCK COMPANY., the sender/receiver, the competent authority. When SantaPocket needs to use and share information with a third party of the customer’s information, SantaPocket will send an email or message to the customer to confirm that the customer agrees to let SantaPocket use the above information or not. When agreeing, the customer will respond via email or message to SantaPocket. Within twenty-four (24) hours but the customer does not respond, SantaPocket defaults to the customer that has agreed to the above offer.
In the situation that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of member’s personal data, SantaPocket will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying the member.
SantaPocket commits to keep absolute confidentiality of all member’s online transaction information including accounting invoices digitized vouchers information at the level 1 secure center area of SantaPocket.
The SantaPocket Management Board requires registering individuals to provide relevant personal information such as: Full name, phone number, email, account number, payment card number…., and be responsible for the legality of the above information. The SantaPocket Management Board is not responsible for and will not settle all complaints related to the interests of that Member if it finds that the personal information provided by that Member during initial registration is incorrect.
7. Mechanism for receiving and settling complaints related to personal information
Members have the right to complain about the disclosure of personal information to third parties to the Administration Board of SantaPocket E-commerce trading platform through the Company’s address or via email.
Within thirty (30) working days from the date receipt the complaint via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline (+84)974549066, the Company is responsible for taking technical and professional measures to verify the content of the response. SantaPocket will consider handling customer complaints, SantaPocket will compensate customers for damages caused by our actions, except for the use or disclosure of information made in the cases below. Situations that SantaPocket can use customer information without the pre-consent of the customer:
· Collect the personal information that has been published on e-commerce mobile applications.
· Collect the personal information to enter into or perform goods and services sale contracts.
· Collect the personal information to calculate the value, use services on the network environment.
SantaPocket commits not to use, share, disclose and transfer member’s personal information to third parties outside the announced purpose and scope, except in these following cases:
· Privately make an agreement with the customer on the purpose and scope of use outside of the announced purpose and scope.
· Provide the service or product according to the customer’s request.
· Perform obligations as prescribed by the law.
Thanks for following!